[ksurf] Re: Vedr: Desirable characteristics

  • RER@nykredit.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 1999
      Hi

      I just read your mail.

      I'am intersting in those foams to make the Cquad flotating, but I can't
      find any discription about it. I see you write that there is something
      about it on the PL website. Is it the website
      http://www.peterlynnkites.co.nz you mean???

      If that's the one can you then please tell me more exactly where on this
      site you can find the description or if you now another place I would be
      happy too now.

      Thank's
      René

      Stefano_Rosso%BUNGEAGRIBUSINESS@... - 27-05-99 18:37:24

      Besvar venligst til kitesurf@egroups.com

      Til: kitesurf@egroups.com
      cc: (bcc: RER/SYS/Nykredit)
      Vedrørende: [ksurf] Re: Desirable characteristics