[ksurf] Info & Com. French KiteBoard Magazine

  • Jean-Philippe BEQUET
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 1999
      Info & Com. French KiteBoard Magazine The magazine name should be Kite Powered and should have its first issue in August 1999 from what I understood.

      And the french magazine name will be Power Kite Passion. It will be dedicated to traction kite in general and to kitesurfing/flysurfing/kiteboarding in particular.
      The launching issue will come out on the 1st of July.
      We are yet speaking about an english version ASAP (but not with the first one for sure)

      Good day and best winds to all of you
      Jean-Philippe Bequet (Editor)