[ksurf] kitesurfer in the Netherlands

  • Mike Frens
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 1999
      Hello everybody, I'm Mike from the Netherlands and I have been following
      this newsgroup for some time. Since two month I got my own WIPIKA 8,5 m2 and
      a board fixed for kitesurfing. At the moment my WIPIKA has a big tear along
      the seem of the outerlayer of the main tube.I'm convinced that the shop
      where I bougt it, will solve this problem in a correct manner.

      My question: Are there other persons in the Netherlands who want to learn
      kitesurfing? Maybe we can try to meet when I have a new kite.

      Repply to mikefrens@... or the newsgroup.