[ksurf] .com for pro messages !

  • Laurent Ness - Axel'Air
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 1999

      Raphaël wrote:

       With been consistently flying the ATK900 in winds around 4 knots (4 knots average with holes at 2 knots) in front of the US open racers who enjoyed, eventually with envy the spectacle.  Elliot Leboe, Lou Wainman and Raphael Salles were jumping in light winds (6 knots and above).Raphael Baruch

      Please respect the rules of this list, when it is an advertisment put COM on your message as doing Cory who is also a professionnal in our field.

      Thank you

      Laurent Ness

      I w

    • Raphaël
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 1999
        Sorry if I offended anybody, but I was responding to a question from Hung about the capability of flying the F-One in the 4 knots range - it was not really an advertising, but rather a confirmation and an element to allow the comparison he was looking for.

        I am happy that you did provide a clarification and took the time to remind of the advertising rule that we in effect on this list.

        In the Future, when you should write or answer to the List advising us (the readers to have look at your COMMERCIAL site) you should add the COM on your subject as you never do.

        Regarding the as "Cory who is also a professional in our field" - Are you trying to indicate that you are not a professional or just that you have a lack of professionalism?

        Once more, thank you for the clarification - It was needed...

        Raphael Baruch
        +1 (305) 373-5378
         With been consistently flying the ATK900 in winds around 4 knots (4 knots average with holes at 2 knots) in front of the US open racers who enjoyed, eventually with envy the spectacle.  Elliot Leboe, Lou Wainman and Raphael Salles were jumping in light winds (6 knots and above).Raphael Baruch

        Please respect the rules of this list, when it is an advertisment put COM on your message as doing Cory who is also a professionnal in our field.

        Thank you

        Laurent Ness

        I w

        click here