Re: ARX vs Airblast vs AR5

  • metafizx@email.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
      Either Naish AR5 13.5 or 11.5 would work now. But the 11.5 will be
      weak for the low range. I'd recommend the 15.5, but you want it for a
      much higher wind range.

      The ARX is even better, improved foil/aspect ratio/tapered
      shape/materials/range. Note the newer AR5's have been upgraded,
      materials are better. ARX will rock the kite world.

      --- In kitesurf@y..., Andre Myburgh <andrem@d...> wrote:
      > It still sounds as though the 11.5 would suit me (<< a 98KG guy )
      best - I'm
      > not too worried about the lower range - we usaully have 12+ winds -
      if I'll
      > be able to hang on in 25+ as my skill progress, thats cool. Main
      thing is, I
      > can't afford more than one kite, so I need something to stay on the
      water
      > with as much as possible in the biggest possible wind range. From
      what I
      > read, the Airblast has a bigger range than the AR5? (and the ARX?).
      What

      unsubscribe@egroups.com >>>