Re: Harness line length..Penis gets longer

  • traigtrumbo@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
      --- In kitesurf@y..., Boaz <boaz@a...> wrote:
      > Well, that's only nature doing its thing. I mean, if you spend
      enough time in you chicken loop flying no-handed and without a
      harness, your penis will get longer too. That's the only reason I got
      into the sport in the first place.
      Boaz: You didn't body pierce what I think you did for a chicken
      loop did you? What, do you put corks in the holes when taking a leak?
      Now I know why Kelly calls you Frankenstien. You could have just
      been a tow truck driver and gotten the same lengthening benefits and
      stayed dry. Chicks dig the tow truck drivers you know. When my
      girfriends cars broke down they'd allways have a greasy hand print on
      their butts. Steve's reference to braciation was just refering to all
      of us who are but one step out of the trees. Much better to drag the
      knuckles on white caps. Have Fun. Traig