Re: Air Chair

  • mdelliott@waco.expresspersonnel.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2 8:16 AM
      Im using ar5 on a longhorn. It doesnt stayfully powered, it line
      twists sometimes fast enough that it doesnt completely lay out flat.
      I have the older lonhorn with the smaller holes and probably could
      use thinner leader line. Its only a problem on the chair because
      just a little pull when your turned backwards, pulls you down
      Sounds like you're using a 2 line foil if it spins