Re: kite tech

  • harstikke@yahoo.fr
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2001
      Maicol,
      Your work is very interesting! Building my own inflatable kite is my
      next project once my board will be ready.
      Winter is too cold anyway to go kitesurfing where I live!
      I found this site about inflatable kite building. It's in French but
      I'm sure an Italian should manage his way trough!
      It's just a beginning but I'm sure that more will come.
      http://www.radicool.net/voileaboudins/