Re: Harness line length

  • Ro
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
      I also had the same problem some time ago and I agree with everything
      said.

      It is better to have the ends as close together as possible in order
      to have less resistance when moving the bar.

      Some people do tie a knot on one of the sides of the usual Naish
      stock lines without major hassle (although it does seem a bit crappy)

      Anyway the best solution is to find harness lines suitable to your
      arms length!!! There are lots of options. I found that 22ยดยด suit me
      the best.

      Rod