PL foilboard, was Re: [ksurf] Re: Air Chair

  • Mark Frasier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      I have a friend who has the PL foilboard. I haven't ever heard him say that
      the foils worked great, but he did say a few times it felt like he was
      mostly up on them. They don't stick down very far under the board. I would
      guess it's more of a "foil assisted" thing. I can't imagine a situation
      where just the foils would be touching the water, except maybe in super flat
      water. Most of the times we went out together last year he was suffering
      from low power, but even on the few good days my board seemed much faster
      than his, and I think when he tried my board he commented on how much faster
      it was. I may be getting him confused with someone else :) Maybe if he sees
      this he'll post his observations...

      Mark Frasier