Re: seasmik V Strap

  • gregk1@gate.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
      I attach a line which spans from one rear leader to the other about
      arms length above the bar. In a reverse launch situation, you just
      pull that line and the kite launches. It reverse launches as fast as
      any foil.

      To see a picture of the V Strap go to:
      http://www.kitekraft.com/description1.htm

      The descripion on the right is for the standard Seasmik Alpha set-up.
      We are launching a new website in about two weeks. There will be info
      about the V Straps along a full description of the 2001 Seasmiks and
      availability and demo info.
      These kites are worth taking a look at.

      Greg Kuklinski
      KiteKraft