[ksurf] surf.to/kitesurfing

  • Mark Tober
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 1998
      hello,

      I have updated the homepage http://surf.to/kitesurfing

      New features:
      - Poll it; Each week a new question on which you can vote
      This week: Wich kite do you use?
      - Tricks & Moves; pictures of kitesurf tricks
      - New pictures in the gallery, new mpeg video's and new digital postcards.

      Hope you like it, any suggestion is welcome.

      Yours,
      Mark Tober

    • Mark Tober
      Message 2 of 7 , May 20, 1999
        Kitesurfnews

        pictures of three new kitesurfboard by Peter Lynn, and finally the solution for making the C-quad waterlaunchable.

      • Mark Tober
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 7 4:21 AM
          Hello Kitesurfers,

          I have added some pictures of the Int. Dutch Kite Event to my site, Marcus 'Flash' Austin (sponsored by Naish) and Kane Hartil (sponsored by Peter Lynn) did a kitesurf-demo.

          new on the Flying Dutchman site:
          - price indication of the Naish kites;
          - making the C-quad waterlaunch.

          Making the C-quad waterlaunch. Adding foam to the leadingedge of the C-quad won't let it waterlaunch and effects the performance of the kite negative. But a new solution has been found. The foam should be placed at the vertical spars of the kite. Placing isolation tubes on the backsite of the kite behind the spars (3 or 4) will let the C-quad waterlaunch. To attach the isolation tubes ad 12cm spinaker near the spars creating a tube of spinaker. Insert the isolation tube and your C-quad will be able to take off from the water. Do not close the spinaker tube, just let it open so the water can come out of the isolation tubes. (information source: Dutch Peter Lynn Int. importer)

          Yours,

          Mark Tober

        • Mark Tober
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 20, 2000
            http://surf.to/kitesurfing . The site has been updated and you are welcome to visit.

            new site feature: messageboard (in English, Dutch, German and French)

            Yours,
            Mark Tober
          • Mark Tober
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2000
              Updated the news on http://surf.to/kitesurfing , you are welcome to visit.

              Yours,
              Mark Tober
            • Mark Tober
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 20, 2000
                hello,

                due to a lack of time, I'll stop updating the kitesurfsite http://surf.to/kitesurfing . Anybody interested in taking over the homepage?? The url 'surf.to/kitesurfing' is also available, good for 350 unique hits a week. Please contact me if you are intested.

                Yours,
                Mark Tober
              • Guillaume TOLLU
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 20, 2000
                  "mark tober" <mtobe-@...> wrote:
                  original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=11581
                  > hello,
                  >
                  > due to a lack of time, I'll stop updating the kitesurfsite
                  http://surf.to/kitesurfing . Anybody interested in taking over the
                  homepage?? The url 'surf.to/kitesurfing' is also available, good for
                  350 unique hits a week. Please contact me if you are intested.

                  > Yours,
                  > Mark Tober

                  I noted that your site hadn't been updated for a few days...
                  I've tried to do a kitesurf page on my site : www.yupi.fr.fm
                  But I am really enthousiastic in taking over your homepage because I am
                  a fan of your site !
                  Is the url free ?
                  Are you agree if the site becomes a english/french one (I'm french) ?

                  Thanks !

                  Guillaume Tollu
                  g.tollu@...