- hello,I have updated the homepage http://surf.to/kitesurfingNew features:- Poll it; Each week a new question on which you can voteThis week: Wich kite do you use?- Tricks & Moves; pictures of kitesurf tricks- New pictures in the gallery, new mpeg video's and new digital postcards.Hope you like it, any suggestion is welcome.Yours,Mark Tober
- Hello Kitesurfers,I have added some pictures of the Int. Dutch Kite Event to my site, Marcus 'Flash' Austin (sponsored by Naish) and Kane Hartil (sponsored by Peter Lynn) did a kitesurf-demo.new on the Flying Dutchman site:- price indication of the Naish kites;- making the C-quad waterlaunch.Making the C-quad waterlaunch. Adding foam to the leadingedge of the C-quad won't let it waterlaunch and effects the performance of the kite negative. But a new solution has been found. The foam should be placed at the vertical spars of the kite. Placing isolation tubes on the backsite of the kite behind the spars (3 or 4) will let the C-quad waterlaunch. To attach the isolation tubes ad 12cm spinaker near the spars creating a tube of spinaker. Insert the isolation tube and your C-quad will be able to take off from the water. Do not close the spinaker tube, just let it open so the water can come out of the isolation tubes. (information source: Dutch Peter Lynn Int. importer)Yours,Mark Tober
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf
www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
- Updated the news on http://surf.to/kitesurfing , you are welcome to visit.Yours,Mark Tober
- hello,due to a lack of time, I'll stop updating the kitesurfsite http://surf.to/kitesurfing . Anybody interested in taking over the homepage?? The url 'surf.to/kitesurfing' is also available, good for 350 unique hits a week. Please contact me if you are intested.Yours,Mark Tober
- "mark tober" <mtobe-@...> wrote:
> hello,http://surf.to/kitesurfing . Anybody interested in taking over the
> due to a lack of time, I'll stop updating the kitesurfsite
homepage?? The url 'surf.to/kitesurfing' is also available, good for
350 unique hits a week. Please contact me if you are intested.
>I noted that your site hadn't been updated for a few days...
> Mark Tober
I've tried to do a kitesurf page on my site : www.yupi.fr.fm
But I am really enthousiastic in taking over your homepage because I am
a fan of your site !
Is the url free ?
Are you agree if the site becomes a english/french one (I'm french) ?