[ksurf] fin-size

  • Mark Tober
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 1999
      Hello kitesurfers,

      I have a 215cm board with three fins (wave fins from about 15cm each). I was wondering if a bigger fin would increase the upwind capacities of the board. I have bought a 25cm fin to put in the middle and will try it out next weekend.
      I would like to know which fins you use in a 3-fin setup? And what happens when you have too much 'fin' on the board?

      Yours,

      Mark Tober