RE: [ksurf] Have you ever been to Ho'okipa?????!!!!!!!!

  • Mike Richards
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2001
      I say: (and I am a kitesurfer)

      Eli, that was very well said. Thank you.

      Robert, you are being nasty, and creating anger where none is needed, you
      took a quote OUT OF CONTEXT from very positive e-mail, we are all trying to
      get along and share, not fight. Eli is right, he was NOT deciding anything,
      he was just stating some very important and respectable facts!

      Your e-mail address indicates that you are from somewhere in Michigan. Why
      do you need to stir up the shit in another area of the world?

      ~ mike