Re: How to make twintip? Todd et. al.

  • Duncan Wallace
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
      Thanks Dean, how much rocker did you use on your board? I assume the
      mid portion of the board is pretty flat. I have know idea how much
      flip to use a the ends 1", 2"? If the board is relatively flat
      where do you start the end rocker? I should be able to order a custom
      rocker pattern from clark. Is the rocker pattern so radically
      different that they won't make a blank that flat?

      unsubscribe@egroups.com >>>
    • info@tomahawk-customs.de
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2001
        Hi,
        if you have any questions on building boards,just come to my forum.
        its a mostly german forum but it shouldnt be a problem if you post in
        english.It is online for 3 days now,so dont expect to much.
        You will get answers to any question you might have.
        Regards Gert
      • info@tomahawk-customs.de
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2001
          --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, info@t... wrote:
          > Hi,
          > if you have any questions on building boards,just come to my forum.
          > its a mostly german forum but it shouldnt be a problem if you post
          in
          > english.It is online for 3 days now,so dont expect to much.
          > You will get answers to any question you might have.
          > Regards Gert
          Forgot the most importend thing www.tomahawk-customs.de
        • Robin Zwissler
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2001