My twin tip rocks at least behind the boat

  • boomjib@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Had a chance to try my new twin tip yesterday thanks to Troy and his
      boat THANKS TROY YOU LURKER I KNOW YOU READ THIS. The board ripps,
      rails really well and holds nice through the turns and the little off
      the lippers on the wake. I didn't get a chance to directly compare it
      against my swindle but i think my twin tip is more forgiving and
      tracks better which will probably be better for the open ocean and the
      chop compared to the glassy water at the stadium.

      Later ,
      Todd