Re: Jeff- confusion about kite sizes for 2001

  • Jeff Quick
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      I am not exactly sure (yet) how this works, but I did meet a guy a few
      days ago who had retrofitted his 15.5 with an extra line that
      connected to the middle battens. This line hung loose in flight, but
      when the kite was laying LE down on the sand, he was able to back it
      up off the ground, and relaunch it. However, it wasnt as smooth as
      the Wipika setup, and I only saw him launch it 'backwards' 2 times out
      of about 10 tries. But its worth a try/though.

      Jeff

      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "Dwight & Jacky" <fishersfort@a...>