Powerkiteshop.com - All Terrain Boards Offer

  • mjohn eaton - powerkiteshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2000
      Powerkiteshop
      +44 (0)1543 878709
      powerkites buggies boards + toyz

      January 1st 2001

      Powerkiteshop today launch some brand new mountainboard offers and update:
      www.powerkiteshop.com

      A limited offer on All Terrain Boards guarantees you at least 10% off the
      listed board prices plus while stocks last a FREE Kheo Mountainboard T-
      Shirt is included with all ATB purchases. You can save at least £70 on kite
      + line + board + shirt combinations with even bigger savings on larger
      powerkites

      We have also added the Outback Mountainboard to our range of ATB's

      Included is a new ATB safety page

      + additional safety gear offers

      Reduction on Surfboard stock means the Brunotti Freeride prices are reduced
      by £70

      Most UK beaches are wet this time of year so we're offering the new
      Powerkiteshop Splashguard for your buggy. It looks professional, is hard
      wearing. Its universal fixing design allows fitment to all known buggies.
      Price is £14.95 incl delivery and Powerkiteshop Voucher.

      Powerkiteshop provide high quality innovative products with prompt delivery.
      It is committed to providing the best in power kite equipment providing
      try-outs where possible plus training and advice for the first time and
      experienced flyer.

      Check out these offers and more, and get into power kiting with
      Powerkiteshop.

      www.powerkiteshop.com

      Contact details:

      Powerkiteshop
      mJohn AKA John Eaton
      51 Longacres Hednesford Cannock Staffs WS12 5HT

      Tel. +44 (0)1543 878709
      Flying Site 07968 499578
      info@...