FLASH AUSTIN update:

  • vernw@mauigateway.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2000
      Flash is resting up with nine stitches in his left leg after his
      disastrous encounter with a Psychologically unstable windsufer just
      up wind from Kite Beach, Maui last week. The man has been identified
      to police and charged with assault!

      I spoke with flash two days ago about the incident and he gave me the
      full scoop. I will post my interview with him on Maui Winsurfing
      Online, http://www.maui.hi.us in a few days.

      Vern