Re: [ksurf] Re: kitesurfing in LA

  • Litewave Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2000
      David Kinzie wrote:

      > SPORTS UNLIMITED ON VENTURA BLVD

      David,

      I'll be in your area 1/4-1/7. Give me a call on my cell phone if you'd
      like to see the new production Wake-n-Style.

      (916)616-7809.
      --
      Kite-on,

      Litewave Dave
      http://www.litewavedesigns.com
    • Litewave Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2001
        Dave,

        I had you on my "hit list", so I thought I'd let you know that
        Wake-n-Style 169's are available in the LA area, now at:

        Action Watersports
        Cap'n Kirks
        Kites, etc.
        --

      • info@litewavedesigns.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2001
          > I had you on my "hit list", so I thought I'd let you know that
          > Wake-n-Style 169's are available in the LA area, now at:
          >
          > Action Watersports
          > Cap'n Kirks
          > Kites, etc.
          > http://www.litewavedesigns.com