Re: ARC SIZES

  • bnow@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2000
      Hey Matt

      You can't go wrong with purchasing an ARC, it's an excellent kite.
      Check the archives here under the word "ARC" and/or "Peter Lynn ARC"
      for more information from other people. I am in the process of
      checking with the Peter Lynn factory on current specifications,
      projected sizes, and model numbers for the new ARCs. As far as I
      know the largest ARC presently in production is an 8.0 or 8.5
      projected area. I believe they call it an 1140.

      Mark