free air 16 vs varc 11.8

  • lel@inter.net.il
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2000
      I think i know what Gorgio is trying to say. because the same
      happened to me. I recieved my new 11.8 varc and tried to use it in
      conditions that i used the 11mtr freeair (about 18-25knots) and i was
      overwelmed by the power. Then i put the 11.8 varc on the 16 mtr
      freeair
      and found out that they are nearly the same size only a very very
      small difference. So now i am stuck with 2 similar kites. Can anyone
      explian this?
      ALEX