help me

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 22, 2000
      i wanna buy my 1st kite
      i have some kiteskiin exper and 2 days kitin on a wippi
      guys help me out
      read the following and give me info
      i like all your info if you have the experiance on the differnt brands
      if you don't have the experiance with different kits don't email everyone
      with dum shit like -- BUY A PIKLE FORK MAN--
      cuz it emails to too many people ( 1 got 100 emails today of dum shit)
      i promise i will not post any more dum shit
      i will email the senders directly when you send your thoughts
      we should get in the practice of emailing the sender back and not the group
      cuz cool people like the concept air guys dropped out cuz too much dum mail
      ie 40 dum messages about flashes stitches
      he will handle his own stitches
      i appollagise for this talk but i luv the group and u guys have taught me
      soo much in the few weeks i have been on
      but the emails are growing out of control and i don't want to leave
      this group rules for info
      so please help me out and i will be forever in your dept or owe you a beer
      > ok heres why i am goin crazy
      > 1-- i want a kite i will not grow out of
      > 2-- i want a kite without a spiders nest of bridling
      > 3-- i don't want to kite ski and have a bladder break every time i slam it
      > when learning on ice or snow
      > 4-- i like the idea of givin my money to concept air cuz they are brother
      > canadians but aussies will get it if arc is chosen
      > 5-- i want super relaunch from water
      > ( i hate screwin around )
      > 6--i want super charged jump pull cuz i now i will learn fast and want to
      > jump the 2nd or 3 rd time out maybe even the first and i don't want a slow
      > kite holdin me back
      > 7-- i want a stable kite that i don't have to watch it when i jump
      > 8-- i guess i want it all
      > but is there a kit thats gives me at least 80 % of what i ask
      > talk to me i am almost goin clinically insane over this
      > Dan
      > P.S. i think the arc is the closest to what i want
      > i think
      > i am too new at this 2 know for shure but i have read every message for a
      > while and went to every link at the kitin egroup to no a bit about what i
      want
      > thanks guys and have a good x-mas
      Later
      Dan
    • elkindness@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 23, 2000
        After reading your requirements - I sugest 3 options:

        1. ARC
        2. ARC
        3. ARC

        Good luck,

        John

      • bnow@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 23, 2000
          This is a no brainer, buy an ARC. There is simply no reason not to.
          You will not be sorry you did. The ARC is all the kite you say you
          want, and you will not outgrow it.

          Mark

        • rmaise@tampabay.rr.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 24, 2000
            Join Kitesurfschool and post your interestes there.It's an excellent
            group, they will hook you up.

            http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool

          • KiteSmuggler@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 25, 2000
              BUY A PICKLE FORK MAN!!!
            • elkindness@hotmail.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 25, 2000
                hehe

                --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, KiteSmuggler@h... wrote:
                > BUY A PICKLE FORK MAN!!!
              • Ro
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 26, 2000
                  > > i wanna buy my 1st kite
                  > > i have some kiteskiin exper and 2 days kitin on a wippi
                  > > guys help me out
                  > > read the following and give me info
                  > > i like all your info if you have the experiance on the differnt
                  > brands
                  > > if you don't have the experiance with different kits don't email
                  > everyone

                  If you can handle Spanish there is also another good e-groups just
                  going through the begining phase at
                  http://www.egroups.com/group/flysurfspain

                  Rod
                • prince_love_princes
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 23, 2001
                    Respected Sir,
                    I am from India and I want to send some information yahoo
                    administrator but how can i send plz tell me and help me about this
                    matter i am hopeless to anybody .......
                    I am only depend upon you and i hope you will help me about
                    this matter.

                    Thanking You
                    P S Shende
                    my email id is Prasadskumar@...