[ksurf] Nasawing upwind abilities

  • Laurent Ness - Axel'Air
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 1999
      > I agree, and it is excellent on water as well, depending of course on what you want to do. It doesn't have fantastic upwind abilities but you can guarantee that it will provide you power.

      I NEVER went upwind with a Nasawing . This kite is Ok for going downwind but the wind range is very narrow because as soon as the wind is getting stronger, you have your kite dragging you hard with in the wind directions and troubles to go back on your board !

      Laurent Ness

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf
    • henning.carstens@hdw.de
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 1999
        <37332a35.71c016e-@...> wrote:

        > I NEVER went upwind with a Nasawing . This kite is Ok for going downwind but the wind range is very narrow because as soon as the wind is getting stronger, you have your kite dragging you hard with in the wind directions and troubles to go back on your board !
        >
        > Laurent Ness

        Dear Laurent,

        did you use the new quad-line NasaWing?

        regards