[ksurf] landing and launching fones (help)

  • boomjib@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 1999
      Hello,I have a 6.5 atk I noticed it was a little difficult to launch. When I put it at the edge of the window and put sand on the tip to hold it the opposite tip would blow down wind . I end up starting in the middle of the window.Any tips?
      Also whaen landing would it be more controlable with a three line set up instead of two.How do I set it up for three line?
      Thanks for your help.

      Waiting on wind :)
      Later,
      Todd