[ksurf] Re: FW: kitesurfing in the WD-40 race...

  • Xtrsports@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 1999
      lefebvre@... writes:

      << Could you please reply to kitesurf@egroups.com regarding rules and
      participation information for kitesurfers in this event. >>

      Hi all,
      We're running a windsurfing and kite event on Cape Cod on May 15 or 16 called
      the WD40 Downwind Classic. This event was started last year and Kite surfers
      were invited to participate this year. The trek between Kalmus and West
      Dennis beaches is 8 miles... transportation back to the start beach for all
      participants and their gear will be provided. We run a no protest format and
      the course for Kitesurfers will be decided on race day. Please see
      http://www.ultranet.com/~ccwa/wd40/ for all the details.

      Last years event drew about 50 participants and over 100 partiers... speaking
      of party, this years party will be held at Pufferbelly's on the evening of
      May 15. Again, for details, see the web site.

      Sorry for the short notice. After being contacted by a few kite surfers I
      decided to add a Kite surfing class to the regatta.

      Welcome all!!!

      Skip Dennis

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf