[ksurf] reel boom with wipika and soft kites

  • Stefano_Rosso%BUNGEAGRIBUSINESS@bunge.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 1999
      Has anybody used a reel boom with a wipika or soft kites ?

      I am in doubt wether i get a 90 cm bar or 145 cm..

      a 90 cm straight bar is what i use for everything froma 9m soft foil to a
      5m wipika but for the big kites something longer would be nicer... but 145
      cm for a 5 m wipika sounds like way tooo much...

      anybody have any experience ?

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf