[ksurf] Re: kitesurf included in WD40 race in Northeast USA.

  • Peter A. Traykovski
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 1999
      For those interested in the upcoming WD-40 event here is a web site with the
      course:
      http://www.ultranet.com/~ccwa/wd40/about.html

      I am interested to see kitesurfers in this event because I am a windsurfer who
      lives near the race location who is about to start this sport as soon as my
      kite gets here. So I'll be intrested to get some tips. Let me know if you have
      any questions about the race or area. You can also email the race organizer
      Skip Dennis (xtrsports@...).

      How far away are you guys coming from?

      -Peter

      --
      Peter Traykovski
      Applied Ocean Physics & Engineering Dept.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf