[ksurf] Re: kitesurf included in WD40 race in Northeast USA.

  • Raul F. Argilagos
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 1999
      Hey Stefano,
      Are you familiar with the course? I might go, anybody
      Else you heard?

      Raul

      .

      Copy of message received today !

      The WD40 is an 8 mile downwind race held in capecod, MA. The race is on the
      weekend of may 15,16

      I am planning on participating - if there are any other kitesurfers out
      there who want to go let me know.

      =======

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf
    • Peter A. Traykovski
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 1999
        For those interested in the upcoming WD-40 event here is a web site with the
        course:
        http://www.ultranet.com/~ccwa/wd40/about.html

        I am interested to see kitesurfers in this event because I am a windsurfer who
        lives near the race location who is about to start this sport as soon as my
        kite gets here. So I'll be intrested to get some tips. Let me know if you have
        any questions about the race or area. You can also email the race organizer
        Skip Dennis (xtrsports@...).

        How far away are you guys coming from?

        -Peter

        --
        Peter Traykovski
        Applied Ocean Physics & Engineering Dept.

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf