[ksurf] kitesurf included in WD40 race in Northeast USA.

  • Stefano_Rosso%BUNGEAGRIBUSINESS@bunge.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:11 AM
      Copy of message received today !

      The WD40 is an 8 mile downwind race held in capecod, MA. The race is on the
      weekend of may 15,16

      I am planning on participating - if there are any other kitesurfers out
      there who want to go let me know.

      =======

      Things are finalized for the WD-40. Our generous sponsors have donated a
      ton
      of great gear and we're really looking forward to another downwinder. This
      years event will follow a slightly improved format. Those racing in the
      "pro"
      and "longboard" classes will be faced with a return upwind leg. We are also
      having a separate class for Kites! This class will follow the same
      guidelines
      as the adventure class ... completing the 8 mile journey downwind while we
      provide chase boats and transportation for all participants and their gear
      back upwind to the start beach. Full details are available at
      http://www.ultranet.com/~ccwa/wd40

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf