[ksurf] Cervia

  • Primoz Cerne
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 1999
      Hi all!
      Anybody have idea what's going up in Cervia (I) on the kite surfing
      scene for this week.
      There is suppose to be kite festival!
      They have great sand coast, 5 km long.

      touch and go

      Primoz

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf
    • Luka Baranovic
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 1999
        Hello everybody!
        I am just back from Cervia (I)! It was great. A large kite festival...
        everybody was there.
        About kitesurfing...
        There were only few of us with equipment (6-7) for ksurf. But all kite
        systems were represented.. I had a WIPIKA kites, locals had KITESKI and 4
        line foils and Peter Lynn and his crew had C-Quads. There was no race,
        only a good presentation thanks to Kane and Steph. These guys really know
        how to do it. While Steph was amazing the crowd on the beach by her smooth
        riding, Kane was doing 720, 360, jumps over us others who were strugling
        with our kites. There was barely enough wind to ride for us "normal
        people" but they were constantly in the water surfing.

        Peter Lynn also had a free demonstration of his equipment.

        To bad that more surfers weren't there...

        Luka

        from CRO Kitesurf Extreme