[ksurf] Re: Skurfboard as a board

  • travis thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 1999
      At 05:32 PM 5/3/99 -0000, you wrote:
      >has anyone tried using a skurfboard as a board? I figure this way, you
      wouldn't have to change stance on each full turn you make...and you would
      still be able to keep a rail. I've been looking all over for old used
      skurfboards, but no one seems to have them, and every search engine I have
      tried doesn't find anything even related.

      >Thanks,
      >Jeff
      >

      >Jeff,
      I use a connelly T2 wakeboard with my kitesurfer. I love it and it is a
      lot easier than a surfboard or windsurfer. The bindings are a real nice
      thing to have.
      For your search enter "wakeboard" instead of "skurfer." That refers to the
      older generations.

      Travis

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf