[ksurf] Skurfboard as a board

  • jquick1@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 10:32 AM
      has anyone tried using a skurfboard as a board? I figure this way, you wouldn't have to change stance on each full turn you make...and you would still be able to keep a rail. I've been looking all over for old used skurfboards, but no one seems to have them, and every search engine I have tried doesn't find anything even related.

      Thanks,
      Jeff

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf
    • travis thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 12:13 PM
        At 05:32 PM 5/3/99 -0000, you wrote:
        >has anyone tried using a skurfboard as a board? I figure this way, you
        wouldn't have to change stance on each full turn you make...and you would
        still be able to keep a rail. I've been looking all over for old used
        skurfboards, but no one seems to have them, and every search engine I have
        tried doesn't find anything even related.

        >Thanks,
        >Jeff
        >

        >Jeff,
        I use a connelly T2 wakeboard with my kitesurfer. I love it and it is a
        lot easier than a surfboard or windsurfer. The bindings are a real nice
        thing to have.
        For your search enter "wakeboard" instead of "skurfer." That refers to the
        older generations.

        Travis

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf