[ksurf] Board modifications

  • Lee Sedgwick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 1999
      Have been kite flying for 15 years, power flying for 14 and am very anxious to try kite surfing.  Have a Fox board on order but for now I have modified an old 8'8" Seatrend, putting on 2 extra fins and moving the footstraps forward.  Does anyone have any suggestions for the tether line - front of board or back, how long should it be and where is the best place to hook it to me?  Has anyone tried bungee cord?  I hope to get out this week.  Thanks! Lee

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf
      www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications