[ksurf] Re: kiteskim pictures on the web

  • wilfried leger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 1999
      Hi Stefano!
      I'm interested by kiteskim. Can you give me the sizes of your board.
      Do you able to go both sides? After looking at the photos, i think your only
      footstrap not well position to go both sides.
      Thanks...
      Wil.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 1999
        Hi Stefano!
        I'm interested by kiteskim. Can you give me the sizes of your board.
        Do you able to go both sides? After looking at the photos, i think your
        only
        footstrap not well position to go both sides.
        Thanks...
        Wil.

        I changed the strap so it is straight now and i can use it from both sides
        - but i can also ride the board backwards if i want - even sideways - the
        board is about 30 cm wide and 1.6 meters long... it is a really succky
        board ! but it works ! and it cost me the equivalent of 4 dollars !

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/kitesurf