Found Kitebar at Crandon

  • dean.a.holderman@ac.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      I was kitesurfing last Friday (11/24) and finished pretty late. As I
      was walking back I found a kitebar washed up on the beach in a tangle
      of seagrass. I reported it found at Water Play but thought I'd post
      here also. Someone's going to be bummed out when they arrive at the
      beach and find they have no kitebar.

      If it's yours, Water Play can put you in touch with me. If the wind
      forecast holds I'll be back at Crandon tomorrow (12/2). I'll be the
      one flying the Seasmik.