Re: string set-up

  • mdelliott@waco.expresspersonnel.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
      I found the instructions that came with my Naish Kite and it says to
      make sure the front lines are one centimeter shorter than the back
      lines. You're making the front lines several centimeters longer.
      What does this do as far as power and handling? I assumed that the
      front lines at 1 cm. shorter was max power. MARK