Incredible prices(com)

  • amanda beed
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi

      First I am not a thief nor a rip off merchant.I have always been
      upfront about trying to get my customers a good deal and advertise
      that if you find a better deal I will try to match it.All you need to
      do is hit me with some quotes from the johhny come latelys.

      2nd .As many of you know I mainly fly and sell Peter Lynn kites.In
      order to remain competitive my two employees will lose their jobs
      and the sponsored rider program I was about to start will not,and you
      will be able to buy PL kites at rediculous prices from me if you wish.

      3rd.Prices are usually driven by supply and demand I know for a fact
      that many so called experts and Johnny come latelys who cant read the
      market have been caught out with too much stock of supersceeded and
      unpopular models .Sometimes a new model is announced but is not
      available in some places and retailers need to keep turnover going
      with the old model and will run incentives .

      4th.Don't just dump on the dude you've been buying from because
      someone advertises a better deal.Give them a chance to equal or
      better the deal(sometimes you would be amazed at the results)

      regards

      Lach

      www.kiteboard.com.au