FlowBee Update

  • KiteBoard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      They called yesterday to tell me the reason they didn't send the sheeting
      system (to allow full sheeting range at any line length) is that it broke.
      They are currently testing another prototype in Texas (so far, so good) but
      of course this time they'll do more testing before release, after what
      happened last time. It could be several weeks.

      Mel
    • metafizx@email.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
        Mel -

        At our end, we've had a top rider take the bar out for a few days. He
        liked it pretty well, but definitely thought the depower system could
        use some enhancements, such as:

        * depower at any line length (like you want)
        * manual depower (like the Naish strap)

        Overall he thought the bar was good.