Starting at Kitesurf

  • Guilherme AndrĂ© Jappe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Ok guys I'm from Brazil, and I want to start kite surfing, can anyone
      suggest me a good kite for beginners?
      I saw on some websites that the best stuff to start is the Naish 3.5 is it
      right??
      How about the flexifoil ones and mosquitos??
      Thanx a lot!
    • Chris G
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
        Guilherme
        Start by visiting the kitesurf school website at:
        http://members.attcanada.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm
        You may also want to check the ksurfschool egroup which is more
        geared for beginners.
        Chris G

        --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, Guilherme André Jappe <Gui@t...>