waterfoils for sale

  • Saul Davies
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
      I'm going the whole hog and selling off all my waterfoils (i want a
      change after Christmas)

      2.4 - very new £120
      3.6 - used a little £140
      5.7 - used a little £180

      prices are kite only - none of the kites have any damage whatsoever
      (I did not learn on these kites!) and the fabric is near perfect on
      all three.

      Contact me for more info - saul.davies@... (not the old
      address above)

      Saul
    • Saul Davies
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
        I'm going the whole hog and selling off all my waterfoils (i want a
        change after Christmas)
        2.4 - very new £120
        3.6 - used a little £140
        5.7 - used a little £180

        prices are kite only - none of the kites have any damage whatsoever
        and the fabric is near perfect on all three.

        Contact me for more info - saul.davies@... - not old address
        above

        Saul
      • Saul Davies
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
          I've 2 waterfoils left for sale:

          3.6 £140
          5.7 £180

          both in very good condition - i.e no damage of any kind. Contact me
          for more info - saul.davies@... (not address above!)

          Saul