[ksurf] Re: More info please

  • Eric.Steinbroner@ReadRite.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 1999
      The official "Gorge Games" may not be happening because of the lack of a
      sponsor from what I understand. I'm sure Cory will do some magic and get
      some prize money for our own Kitesailing event. My guess is that it will be
      the biggest Kitesailing event yet.... One week starting July 10th. Any
      news Cory??

      Eric