Re: Bindings (was:footstrap angles?)

  • ssgray@candw.ag
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hi Sean.
      Lots of wind here, but I'm too busy working right now to take
      advantage of it. Hopefully I will get my new board finished before
      the wind stops. Thanks for the bindings photo, that will be helpful.
      Right now I am putting together a basic setup with normal footstraps
      and heel bungees with nylon straps and bungee woven through. It's a
      bit uncomfortable, but it will have to do for now. As you know,
      living in the Caribbean is great, but unlike all the other guys's on
      the group (in the U.S. and Canada anyway), we don't have a surf shop
      on the corner or quick delivery for every little bit of hardware.
      Just getting it through customs here in Antigua is a nightmare. I
      heard about the Virgin Islands kite tour coming up, but for my job,
      it is the busiest time of the year, so I won't be able to go. It
      sounds great. If you are coming to Antigua, send me an email to let
      me know and I can show you some of the local spots we use.

      Happy Kiting
      Steve Gray