Re: [ksurf] Re: waist or seat harness..?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      If you use a sheetable kite I think you'd probably prefer a seat harness
      since it gives you the max adjustment range. A waist harness tends to ride
      up and down depending on the angle of pull and tends to become a chest
      harness. As such adjustment range becomes very limited.

      Steve
      Carson City, Nevada USA