EvilTwin Wakeboard.

  • esku@eilatcity.co.il
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      Hi.
      Today I tried Obriens EvilTwin wake (140 +/-).
      The wind was 20 to 22 knots with gusts up to 27 knots.
      I got 6.5m' 4 line Wipi (In that wind I use 8.5-9.5m' as well).
      It was the first time I used that board, The board is VERY VERY fast
      some times too fast, In the gusts I had to depower the kite if i
      didn't I lost ground. It was very hard to adge the bord just start
      to slide when I adge in the gusts, Very bad point to the board OR to
      me :).

      If I had two line Clasik Wipi it could be better, Now i understand
      the WakePro's about their kites opinion.

      This board is just till I will get the PF board. But I want to know if
      there someone who use that board and what he thinks about it.
      Cya
      Eyal (Eilat) ISRAEL.