Mad Irish Kitesurfers?

  • Coady, John
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      I've been subscribed to this list for well over a month now and have trawled
      practically every kitesurf-related web-site on the net to feed my hunger for
      knowledge on the sport. My present financial situation is the only thing
      preventing me from getting out there and experiencing some of those kitemare
      moments for myself (what is the story with kite prices btw?!! -
      manufacturers, get your finger out!). From what I can see, kitesurfing in
      Ireland is still waiting for an explosion of enthusiasm from all those fine
      surfers, windsurfers & sailors around the country because there's only 2 or
      3 shops here selling kites and only 1 selling boards! I've only ever seen 2
      guys in Dublin Bay trying their hand at it with what looked like Naish 7.0
      AR3.5s on directionals, but apart from that, kitesurfing barely exists over
      here. Or am I wrong? Are there any mad Irish Kitesurfers out there, or even
      sane ones will do! I'm not saying 'I want' to get into this sport, I WILL
      get into this sport..it's only a matter of time :)

      B good,

      John

      are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
      notify us immediately at MailManager@... and delete this E-mail
      from your system. Thank you.
      It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
      accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
      communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
      any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
      through the use of this medium.
      for the presence of known computer viruses.