New ARC for sale (COM)

  • amanda beed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      Hi

      Just thought that I would let everyone know that you can puirchase
      the ARC from many dealers who can also help with advice tips etc
      prior to ordering and during your learning curve.Many of these
      dealers also have many hours of experience and can give you an idea
      of all of their features.
      you will also find that the ARC is available from many dealersw for
      around $700- $800 USD complete

      Lachlan Beed
      www.kiteboard.com.au