Re: [ksurf] Andrew's report

  • Paul Watson & Debra Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      G'day,

      Yes, I found out what was missing when I finally got to sit down and read
      right through. Bummer, the best stuff was missing! It'd be good if you could
      get the missing graphs and tables, Bart. Saves me from doing it. ;-)
      Thanks..

      I guess it caused a little suspense, hey? :-)

      Smooth Winds,

      Paul Watson
      WILDKITES
      Tasmania, Australia.
      algen@...

      From: "Bart van Oers" <B.J.vanOers@...>
      Subject: Re: Andrew Reid's kite performance test report

      Hi Dwight,

      I've got the full version of the report from Andrew himself.
      I emailed him to ask if he would be willing to put the report (with the
      graphs) in the egroups files.

      I'll let you know.

      Greetings,

      Bart