Re: [ksurf] Wierdo or victim? Please Help..

  • ben merkenhof
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      whatever you reckon. We are all considered wierdos by the majority and
      victimized by authority figures, IE beach inspectors, certain council
      members and little old ladies catching rays in their g-srrings.

      Just don't forget this and we'll all be better off.

      Ben
      www.kiteserf.com

      http://profiles.msn.com