Re: [ksurf] Quality photo for Screen Background

  • **
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2000
      go to

      flysurf.com, they do have a nice wall paper

      cheers

      Steffen
      >Does anyone have a high quality large kitesurfing photo suitable for a
      >screen background at 1024x768 resolution? Most of the photos on the
      >kitesurfing related sites are too small and look grainy when blown up.
      >
      >Thanks.........Mike
      >
      >The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by windTools -
      >The first foils with a real depower and safety System: Stamos and Mosquito
      >II Pro KS
      >
      >For more informations, please visit: www.windTools.com

    • Tim Bracey
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2000
        We have some v.high quality and big photos of Kane in action on our site in
        the Photo Gallery section (+ the Kiteboarding Downunder video for free
        download). Get there from
        http://www.cheapkites.co.uk
        Ombok Extremesports

        >From: Mark Frasier <brockus@...>
        >To: <kitesurf@egroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [ksurf] Quality photo for Screen Background
        >Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 12:14:26 -0500
        >
        >Mike,
        >
        >Check the photo archives at http://www.peterlynnkites.com . They have some
        >large size photos in there. Not always the greatest shots, but I have found
        >a few I like.
        >
        >Mark Frasier
        >
        >on 11/1/00 12:02 PM, Lemke, Mike at mike.lemke@... wrote:
        >
        > > Does anyone have a high quality large kitesurfing photo suitable for a
        > > screen background at 1024x768 resolution? Most of the photos on the
        > > kitesurfing related sites are too small and look grainy when blown up.
        > >
        > > Thanks.........Mike
        > >
        > > The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by windTools -
        > > The first foils with a real depower and safety System: Stamos and
        >Mosquito II
        > > Pro KS
        > >
        > > For more informations, please visit: www.windTools.com

        >The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by windTools -
        >The first foils with a real depower and safety System: Stamos and Mosquito
        >II Pro KS
        >
        >For more informations, please visit: www.windTools.com

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • Tsunami Sports
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 2, 2000
          Sure Mike,

          I know it's propaganda, but how about some images from the NAISH promo CD?
          These are really good quality etc.

          Send me a mail at: info@... if you want them.

          Regards,

          Shaun Pretorius
          Tsunami Sports

          Tel: +27 31 2019776
          Fax: +27 31 2019685
          www.tsunamisports.co.za

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 21, 2000
            Here's a pic of my friend Jeff Quick last summer . This is quaility!!!!!

            Later ,
            Todd
          • Lemke, Mike
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
              Thanks Todd,

              I got a lot of feedback and a lot of great photos. Thank you everyone. The
              attached was my favorite and now resides on my work PC for all to see. I
              trimmed it down to 1024x768 to load faster.....Mike

              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
                Hey Todd & Mike,

                Those shots are really cool, but could you post them, to the files section
                and just send a link to the group? It makes it a lot nicer for those of us
                with dial-up connections trying to check mail on the way out the door.

                BTW, Jeff Q. really does look that cool in person, Hehehe ;)

                Thanks,
                Mark Frasier

                on 11/22/00 1:11 PM, Lemke, Mike at mike.lemke@... wrote:

                > Thanks Todd,
                >
                > I got a lot of feedback and a lot of great photos. Thank you everyone. The
                > attached was my favorite and now resides on my work PC for all to see. I
                > trimmed it down to 1024x768 to load faster.....Mike

              • Lemke, Mike
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
                  Oooops. Sorry about that. That was a little inconsiderate to send to 700+
                  members. Didn't mean to litter the information superhighway. Perhaps after
                  Gore weasles his way into office he will invent an internet entitlement for
                  all underprivledged internet users.

                  Those shots are really cool, but could you post them, to the files section
                  and just send a link to the group? It makes it a lot nicer for those of us
                  with dial-up connections trying to check mail on the way out the door.

                  BTW, Jeff Q. really does look that cool in person, Hehehe ;)

                  Thanks,
                  Mark Frasier

                  on 11/22/00 1:11 PM, Lemke, Mike at mike.lemke@... wrote:

                  > Thanks Todd,
                  >
                  > I got a lot of feedback and a lot of great photos. Thank you everyone.
                  The
                  > attached was my favorite and now resides on my work PC for all to see. I
                  > trimmed it down to 1024x768 to load faster.....Mike

                • Todd Snyder
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
                    I still think this pic of me doing a back loop is my favorite. Its what I have
                    on my desk top.

                    Later ,
                    Todd

                    "Lemke, Mike" wrote:

                    > Thanks Todd,
                    >
                    > I got a lot of feedback and a lot of great photos. Thank you everyone. The
                    > attached was my favorite and now resides on my work PC for all to see. I
                    > trimmed it down to 1024x768 to load faster.....Mike

                  • Ronald Kittag
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
                      Here's a little selection of holiday pics of my friend Wolfi and me:
                      http://www.egroups.com/files/kitesurf/pics/

                      maybe too small for a screenbackground but deffinately high quality!

                      Later Ronald
                    • Todd Snyder
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
                        Dude sweet, but one more this is a wide angle shot but it's sweet..........

                        Later,
                        Todd

                        Ronald Kittag wrote:

                        > Here's a little selection of holiday pics of my friend Wolfi and me:
                        > http://www.egroups.com/files/kitesurf/pics/
                        >
                        > maybe too small for a screenbackground but deffinately high quality!
                        >
                        > Later Ronald

                      • Lemke, Mike
                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
                          This isn't another one of those "kite tug" ideas is it?

                          Better bring up the helium thread again.....This baby's gonna need all the
                          power we can give her!

                          Thanks Todd....I'll update my PC's background.

                        • claudio_e@my-Deja.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
                            Todd,

                            your girl?

                            well, ah ... "nice".

                            I'm happy to live on another continent...
                          • Todd Snyder
                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
                              your just jealous ,you wish you were that thin.....

                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 22, 2000
                                :-)) ah, I see, so thats why YOU took her!
                                And thats why you need a 20m2 naishAR5. lol!